New Listing in Sammamish on Bid This HousePosted by Bid This House on Friday, August 17th, 2012 at 11:02am.
- Address: 22314 NE 11th Place, Sammamish
- Price: $449,950
Highly sought after Demery Hill 2 story home w/ 4 beds - Dramatic entry w/spiral staircase and newly finished hdwds leads to your bright living rm & formal dining rm. Spacious kitchen w/corian countertops, SS appliances and plenty of room to entertain. Large master bedroom w/vaulted ceilings, walk in closet and /5-piece bath. Tons of storage as most beds have own walk in closet. Fully fenced private backyard w/ fresh landscaping and RV parking. Award winning Lk WA Schools - Free home warranty!
How It Works...
- Home Buyers view listings on BidThisHouse.com
- Bid Your Offer Price
- Bid Offer Terms
- Get Financing Approved
- Inspect Home
- Own Your New Home
Home Buyers Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria are listed on BidThisHouse.com.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Make an offer without using a Buyer’s Agent. (Click Here to review Terms Of Service)
- Submit your Bid for any home listed on the site
- Bid Financing Terms (Closing cost paid, Points, Etc)
- Bid Inspection Terms
- Bid Offer Closing Date
- Full Addendums: Utilities, Optional Clauses, Etc
- If the Seller accepts your offer, Provide proof of Loan Approval or get Pre-Approved for Free with one of our lending partners
- Upon financing approval full contract will be drawn up to your specifications.
- You and Seller sign the accepted offer. (Your Winning Bid)
- You make a full inspection of the property and agree to any needed repairs or modifications.
- Close on your New Home!
Contact Us With Any Questions
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!