Real Estate Agents - How It Works
Bid This House makes the offer process easier and allows you to pick up qualified buyers.
- Buyers find your listing on BidThisHouse.com
- They submit an offer
- As an agent, you can have a pre-arranged agreement with the seller to only show offers above and certain dollar amount. Or the home owner may elect to see all offers, no matter how low.
- The potential buyer's offer contains: price, inspection terms, financing terms, closing date, and all other needed information to put a contract together.
- Once you reach a mutually agreed upon price and terms, then you as the listing agent draw up the fully agreed to contract for both parties to sign.
*** Agents owe the duty to deal openly and fairly with the public, so additional addendums such as Septic, Well, Lead Based Paint that are needed for the property, as well as any delivery requirements related to Seller’s Disclosures, must be made. ***
- Buyer then inspects the home and the transaction closes.
- The listing agent may act as a dual agent for these transactions (please use proper disclosures), or you must disclose to the buyer that they are not being represented in the transaction.
- All leads come directly to the listing agent and can be managed in your Bid This House back office account.
Remember…… Even if an offer is submitted that does NOT come together for the listed property, you now have an interested buyer. You now know what neighborhood they are looking in, and what price they will go up to….. so go sell them another house!